International #Socialmedia Council for Internet & Allied League
The iSoCIAL Governing Council is working towards building thought leadership in Digital/ Social Media and its huge impact our country is witnessing. The members are E-Commerce Leaders, Digital/Social Media Experts, Startup Co-Founders, Entrepreneurs, MSMEs, and Working Professionals (including C-Level).
5 Point Agenda :
- Bringing credible Standardization & Protocols within Digital/Social Media and IoT Industry.
- Focused subject matter specific networking and ideas exchange.
- Building the requisite resource pool specific to skills needed by Digital/Social Media and IoT giants.
- Bringing the right recognition to the Real thought leaders in the fraternity.
- and attention among government bodies as an organized entity.
Charter Points :
- Building distinction around Social Media beyond as a part of internet marketing
- Creating awareness among students to build career in Social Media field
- Drafting quality norms and certifications
- Introduction of Social Media Excellence awards based on merit and real contribution
- Incorporation of Social Media Awareness camps and events in colleges, institutes, startup communities and MSMEs events
- Developing curriculum with the right blend of Social Media and other internet marketing courses
- Making way to achieve PM’s vision of Digital India , Skill India , Start Up/ Stand Up India and Make in India to move from web 2.0 to 4.0.