WHAT DO BUSINESSES NEED?
Businesses today need professionals that understand and work towards achieving the required objectives; whether it is to help the companies in impacting the top line in the form of sales, lead management, lead generation or a more marketing driven approach in terms of brand management.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS EXPECT FROM DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS?
When one talks or refers to brand management, they are not just referring to algorithm driven routine to be followed online, instead they expect from us to understand what total online brand management is. Similarly if the objective is to engage people, companies would expect us to know the deliverables in terms of community engagement using an effective digital media campaign.
WHAT DO DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS MISS?
Understanding the clients business whether it is more business to business or business to customers is a criticality that digital media professionals tend to give a miss today. Believe me, it makes a lot of difference. So it is imperative to understand the underlying objective with the help of the popular C-suite framework.
WHAT IS C-SUITE?
- CONCEPT refers to understanding the line of business for the client
- CONTEXT is the understanding of the business plan of the client’s company
- CONTENT is the right content strategy derived from the business plan
- COMMUNICATION is the use of different mediums to deliver the client’s content
- COVERAGE refers to the targeted audience, it may local/global and so on
- CREDIBILITY building involves image management, online reputation management, personal branding and more.
So, put in your efforts and time in first understanding what your client wants from you and what is his business like and then develop a strategy around using the C-suite network.
Refer to iSoCIAL’s HAT3 – Digital India/Employability
Sprint 1, to learn more click here: