iSoCIAL Stands for International #Socialmedia Council for Internet & Allied League
The iSocial Governing Council works towards building thought leadership in Digital/ Social Media and its huge impact our country is about to witness. The members are E-Commerce Leaders, Startup Co-Founders, Entrepreneurs, MSMEs, and Working professionals (including C-Level).
Its Membership focusing on 5 Point Agenda
- Bringing credible standardization & Protocols within E-Commerce/Social Media
- Focused subject matter specific networking and ideas exchange
- Building the requisite resource pool specific to skills needed by E-commerce/Social Media Companies
- Bringing the right recognition to the Real thought leaders in the fraternity
- and attention among government bodies as an organized entity
There are honorary chairs of responsibility under each of the above mentioned 5 points for the members.
Some of the charter points are –
- Building distinction around Social Media beyond as a part of internet marketing
- Creating awareness among students to build career in Social Media field
- Drafting quality norms and certifications
- Introduction of Social Media Excellence awards based on merit and real contribution
- Incorporation of Social Media Awareness camps and events in colleges, institutes, startup communities and MSMEs events
- Developing curriculum with the right blend of Social Media and other internet marketing courses
- Making way to achieve PM’s vision of Digital India , Skill India , Start Up/ Stand Up India and Make in India to move from web 2.0 to 4.0.
Since then we met more than 3000+ of related associates and fraternity members.
There are #7Hats (Chairs) of Responsibility. These #7Hats are as follows:
- #Hat1: SMB/MSME Specific
- #Hat2: IoT Product/Mobile Apps/ Mobile Location Based
- #Hat3: Digital India/Employability
- #Hat4:E-Commerce/Digital/Social and Allied Mediums
- #Hat5: Big data
- #Hat6: CSR
- #Hat7: The Trinity